ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HERE'S HOW TO JOIN ALL SCI-FI

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Getting Started at All Sci-Fi - REGISTRATION INFO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:21 pm    Post subject: HERE'S HOW TO JOIN ALL SCI-FI Reply with quote

If you haven't registered, the registration password is — gort.

To join All Sci-Fi, click on the REGISTER button shown in this screen shot.,

After answering the silly question about how old you are (I'm only 12 years old, but I just lied . . . Laughing), you'll see a screen like this. Fill in the top five boxes. (Please don't copy my funny little examples. Make up new stuff, but use a real email, please!)

You can leave most of the rest of the settings as they are (unless there's something you'd rather change). Then scroll to the very bottom and hit SUBMIT.

You will NOT be sent an email with a link to activate your account, because I'll do it for you as soon as I see we have a new member. That will happen within a few hours at most. Very Happy

On behalf of all the folks here at All Sci-Fi I'd like to extend a warm welcome to any new members who have recently joined us! Very Happy

It's been about six years since All Sci-Fi had to start over from scratch after our former (and unreliable) web host went out of business, but today we're looking better than ever.

Recently I enhanced and improved our section called Take the Grand Tour and get to know All Sci-Fi! (<— LINK). The board has enjoyed several changes and improvements over the last few years, and the welcome section needed to reflect those changes.

I suspect that many of our veteran members have never taken a good look at this area of the board, but now would be a great time to do so.

So, click on the picture of Bud the Bartender below and take the grand tour of this friendly little space port bar we call . . . All Sci-Fi!

And if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask one of our charming hostesses, the lovely ladies in their official All Sci-Fi T-shirts. Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Getting Started at All Sci-Fi - REGISTRATION INFO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: