ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Listen to X Minus One at Internet Archive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Radio Programs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:15 am    Post subject: Listen to X Minus One at Internet Archive Reply with quote

Click on the link above and you can listen to all 125 episodes of X Minus One on your computer, or download each episode as an mp3 file and listen to them on any device which will play mp3 files from a disc or flash drive.

These version don't have the commercials like some of the versions on YouTube I've provided links for. Actually, though, I kind of enjoy the old commercials, for nostalgic reasons.

Enjoy these episodes one way or another, because they are terrific -- the very essence of science fiction. Until I started listening to them, I'd almost forgotten how much I loved it.
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Radio Programs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: