ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Truman Bradley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Science Fiction Theatre (1955 to 1957)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Thiel
Planetary Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Truman Bradley Reply with quote

He loved science above all else. Even if it was bad science, he still loved it. But in a science fight, he was on the good side.
Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was the perfect host for SCIENCE FICTION THEATRE.

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The post I made on the Perry Mason thread about Truman Bradley belongs here as well.
Very Happy

Imagine my surprise today when I noticed Truman Bradley's name in the cast of "The Case of the Madcap Modiste".

I checked my download of that episode and found Truman in the opening scene, sitting in a chair while addressing the audience, just like he does in Science Fiction Theatre!

And then he turns and begins to interview actress Marie Windsor — who appears on a large flat-screen TV mounted on the wall!

IMDB says this was the final appearance of Truman Bradley.

The cast also includes Les Tremanye as the prosecuting attorney (Les was in The Monolith Monsters, War of the Worlds, and the opening narrator in Forbidden Planet), and Morris Ankrum as the judge (the actor who appeared in more 50s sci-fi than any other actor).

Just another example of how this great series seems to dance around science fiction in delightful and unexpected ways. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Science Fiction Theatre (1955 to 1957) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: