ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inhumans (2017)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 2011 to 2020
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Inhumans (2017) Reply with quote

Here's another new series I haven't seen yet, so I'll start a thread with this interesting info from Wikipedia. Unfortunately there just doesn't seem to be any concise summaries of the premise, so I'll just post the critical response below — which, frankly, doesn't exactly paint a rosy picture of this series' future! Shocked

The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 4% approval rating, with an average rating of 3.59/10 based on 23 reviews. The website's consensus states, "Marvel's Inhumans sets a new low standard for the MCU with an unimaginative narrative, dull design work, weak characters, and disengaging soapy melodrama."

Now that we've started a discussion about the show, I'm sure somebody who knows more about it will fill us in. Based on the trailer, it's hard to believe the series is as bad as the critics say!

_______________ Marvel's INHUMANS - trailer

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pow
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Inhumans is being savaged by most of the critics.

I'm rather enjoying it.

The production values are wonderful, fine cast,location shooting in gorgeous Hawaii. The strife within the kingdom of Attilon is compelling. Maximus,the would-be-king actually offers up several reasonable points about how their kingdom is not a perfect one. It has a caste system, there exists unfairness & entitlement within the society.

This series isn't going to ever be on one of those Greatest Sci-Fi TV Shows ever made.

It is fun, entertaining in a grab the popcorn & get comfy for an hour.

And how can you not fall in love with Lockjaw!
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still havebn't seen this series . . . but I love the poster!

Gentlemen, if you can't think of anything else to say, doesn't this image deserve a comment? Sad

(The right answer is, it DOES . . . so make one, guys!)
Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 2011 to 2020 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: