ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Watch: “The Bunny Incident” A Star Trek Fan Child Film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Star Trek on Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulldogtrekker
Space Sector Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: Watch: “The Bunny Incident” A Star Trek Fan Child Film Reply with quote

Watch: “The Bunny Incident” – A Star Trek Fan Film Starring Elementary School Kids
Trekmovie staff

Just in time for Easter, today we present a new short fan film made by music students from Parkland Elementary School in Van Buren, AR. The musical film titled “The Bunny Incident,” has the crew of the original Star Trek on a mission to save the Easter Bunny from the Klingons. For a film made with a cast of 4th and 5th graders, it is impressive and even got the attention of William Shatner.....

Link for YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf1jejaqcKg

Link for full story:
https://trekmovie.com/2018/03/31/watch-the-bunny-incident-a-star-trek-fan-film-starring-elementary-school-kids/
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I missed this highly amusing post by Bulldogtrekker from March 31st!

It's an adorable video with a cast of cute kids on the borrowed sets of the fan-made Trek film about the U.S.S. Exeter.

Seeing the young kids using the adult-size sets is pretty darn funny! Very Happy

I regret that I missed this post until today and didn't get the chance to thank our late friend for his entertaining contribution to All Sci-Fi.

Custer
Space Sector Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is wonderful - I see somebody commented on YouTube that it was better than Discovery, and it's hard to argue with that! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Star Trek on Television All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: