ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sci-Fi Paper Dolls!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Discussions in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eadie
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Sci-Fi Paper Dolls! Reply with quote

As a girl who's grandmother collected paper dolls (which I inherited).

(YES; that is I from last summer on my 17th birthday!), I became interested in Sc-fi paper dolls. Here are some that I found On-line.

And the long time favorite from the Archie Comics, Katy Krrnr:

And speaking of Ms. Keene:

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/lucy-hale-katy-keene-cw-pilot-1203160488/

Lucy Hale to Star inRiverdale’ Spinoff ‘Katy Keene

Lucy Hale has been cast in the titular role for the upcoming CW pilot Katy Keene, Variety has learned.

A “Riverdale” spinoff based on the Archie Comics character of the same name, Katy Keene follows the lives of four characters — including fashion legend-to-be Katy Keene — as they chase dreams in New York City. The musical dramedy chronicles the origins and struggles of four aspiring artists trying to make it on Broadway, on the runway and in the recording studio.

The character of Katy is described as a bold, big-hearted and independent twenty-something New Yorker, who aspires to be a fashion designer. When she’s not working as a personal shopper at a luxury department store, she’s navigating friendship and dating in the big city.

Hale is best known for playing Aria Montgomery in the Freeform teen drama Pretty Little Liars, and was also the lead in the Blumhouse horror thriller Truth Or Dare. She is managed by Alissa Leeds at Reel Talent Management and represented by ICM Partners.

She joins previously announced cast members who include Camille Hyde, Lucien Laviscount, Ashleigh Murray, Jonny Beauchamp, and Julia Chan.

Robert Aguirre-Sacasa and Michael Grassi will write and executive produce, with Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, and Jon Goldwater also executive producing. As Variety exclusively reported, Maggie Kiley will direct the pilot. Berlanti Productions will produce in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eadie, you've done it again! You've introduced a topic that nobody else would have thought of, and you've created a beautiful, picture-rich post we can all enjoy!

We're grateful for your out-of-the-box thinking! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Discussions in General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: