ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
Nothin' but pure science fiction!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few questions about President Trump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Political Discussions for Smart People
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: A few questions about President Trump Reply with quote

I started this section of All Sci-Fi for members who enjoyed the challenge of discussing important subjects, like the future of this country.

I was hoping the members who disliked Trump and the members who support him would debate the issues facing our country without insulting each other during the discourse. Sadly I haven't had much luck convincing anyone that using our brains to address interesting issues would be stimulating and enjoyable.

I love to discuss some the subjects described below.

Trump has insulted his own national security advisors and stated publicly that he believes Putin's claims that Russia has NOT interfered with our elections. Clearly, they have. So, why is Trump doing that?

What's the reason for Trump's blind faith in Kim Jong Un's promises to denuclearize . . . when our national intelligence agencies say he has NOT?

Why do Trump's tax records show colossal financial loses, as well as the fact that he paid NO income taxes for eight years out of ten between 1985 to 1994? That's troubling.

Why does Trump continue to guard his tax records, in spite of the fact that most presidents have shared those with the American people?

If the Mueller report actually did clear him of all charges concerning obstruction of justice, why is he doing everything possible to prevent congress from getting the full report?

If the House of Representatives are supposed to provide oversight concerning the activities of the president, why are the Republicans determined block anything the Democrats try to do to bring all these matters to the attention of the American people?

I just want to know the truth! I'm sure I'm not the only member of All Sci-Fi who values the truth as much as I do.

Bud

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More odd behavior from the Commander in Chief. He seem to be following in the footsteps of another famous president . . . Richard Nixon.

Watch this.

_____ Democrats Threaten To Jail Trump Officials

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Political Discussions for Smart People All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: