ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UFOs - SiriusDisclosure.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JReynolds123
Space Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:35 pm    Post subject: UFOs - SiriusDisclosure.com Reply with quote

There has been a lot of crazy disinformation spread around for years now about UFOs: Disinformation concerning their existence, government cover-ups, abduction conspiracies, etc.

About two years ago, I discovered the existence of an organization called "SiriusDisclosure.com". I highly recommend anyone interested in the subject of UFOs to check out this site. It is by far the most valuable site for receiving accurate and reliable info on the subject.

This site contains hundreds of audio and video interviews with pilots (military & civilian) military personnel, engineers, scientists, former astronauts, and domestic & foreign diplomats on the UFO subject. Dr. Steven Greer (a former emergency trauma doctor) formed the organization in the late 90s. Its intent is to push for disclosure of government information on the subject.

Dr. Greer and his group have produced two documentaries on the subject (UFOs & government secrecy) which are available for streaming. The first is titled “Unacknowledged” which is currently available for free to Amazon Prime subscribers. A second, titled, “Close Encounters of the 5th Kind” is also available for streaming on Amazon, but there is a charge for this one.

I strongly recommend both these documentaries for anyone with a serious interest in the subject. I have to warn you though, that taking a deep dive into the subject matter will open up some seriously interesting rabbit holes. If you decide to enter one of these rabbit holes, I recommend starting with Unacknowledged, as it is the lead-in to the second documentary.

I would love to communicate with anyone who finds the subject matter and these documentaries as interesting and enlightening as I do. Hope to hear from you soon.
Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very familiar with Dr. Greer's work and it's quite compelling.

About disinformation …. I've often heard it said that if the Government knew the truth about UFOs they couldn't keep it secret. Think about it...They haven't! They've just made it so the extraterrestrial explanation is ridiculed and made the punchline of a joke!

That it's a real phenomena I have NO doubt. That they are real physical artifacts I have NO doubt.

JReynolds123
Space Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:34 pm    Post subject: UFOs - SiriusDisclosure.com Reply with quote

Hi Gord,

It’s great to find someone familiar with Dr. Greer’s work. I work for a pharmaceutical company in Lenoir, NC. It turns out that Dr. Greer was over the emergency/trauma department of Caldwell Memorial Hospital which is located about a mile from where I work. He was persuaded by members of the Rockefeller family to give up the position in the late 90s to form the Sirius Disclosure organization.

About a month ago I met someone at my place of work that has first-hand knowledge of government made antigravity vehicles. This individual (named Stuart) is an engineer in his early 60s who says he worked for the British equivalent of the FAA (Stuart is British) in the late 80s and early 90s. One of the projects he worked on involved the investigation of a crashed military aircraft. Stuart said the crash debris was located in an underground hanger.

He and his team were required to sign non-disclosure paperwork concerning their work there under penalty of fines and imprisonment. He said the crash debris was located in one corner of the hanger and he and his personnel were restricted to that area. Stuart said that in the center portion of the hanger were several disc-shaped craft. He said there were technicians working on and around these vehicles and every once in a while one of the craft would silently levitate a few feet above the hanger floor and the technicians would maneuver it about and set it back down.

Stuart is the first person that I have personally met with direct experience to confirm the rumors that the US government has, and has long had, such advanced technology. Dr. Greer says the number 1 reason that this secret has not been disclosed does not involve national security, but rather is money/power driven. The downed and captured extraterrestrial vehicles are powered by devices that can tap into what quantum physicists call the quantum vacuum. That is to say they can extract energy from the atom in much the way an atom bomb releases huge amounts of energy from nuclear material, but in a controlled way that does not result in an explosion.

It seems that the powers-that-be behind the fossil fuel industry have no intention of revealing that we have access to such technology. While it would revolutionize the world and could aid in lifting the whole world out of poverty, it would devastate their hold on being the sole source of energy for the planet (i.e., oil and natural gas). They would not be able to profit from technology that would provide free energy that they could not put a meter on and charge for it.

I encourage anyone with an interest in this subject matter to watch the documentaries I have recommended and check out SiriusDisclosure.com.
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen, when it comes to UFOs, I'm an agnostic. Shocked

I desperately want to be a True Believer . . . but logic makes it tough to commit. Confused

Here's why.

~ First of all, now that practically every person on the planet has a video camera in his pocket, the fact that 99% of all UFO videos look bogus seems to argue against the existence of legitimate "alien spacecraft" in our atmosphere!

If you've watched The Weather Channel, for example, you've seen dozens of videos showing amazing, spontaneous events caught on camera — tornadoes, earthquakes, cars crashing into each other
on icy roads, etc.

People are obviously quite capable of whipping out their phones and recording any event — no matter how sudden and shocking it is!

And yet, we still lack UFO videos that don't look phony as hell — other than the ones which look TOO good because modern technology makes it easy to fake such things!

So, where are the undeniably legitimate videos of "real" alien spacecraft, videos which have been recorded from multiple angles by different people, corroborated by numerous reliable witnesses? Confused

~ Second of all, if the government and the big corporations really did possess captured alien technology that would change the world, I respectfully submit that they would NOT suppress these miracles and force mankind to continue using outdated power sources which are inefficient and degrade the environment! Shocked

I think it's much more likely that these people would eagerly exploit new innovations for their own gain and make trillions of dollars . . . instead of continuing doing wasteful things like pumping crude oil out of the ground, refining it, transporting it all over the world, and paying billions of dollars to clean up the mess whenever ecological disasters occur! Rolling Eyes

Gentleman, think of all those blockbuster Hollywood movies about ambitious villains who plan to rule the world by using incredible new technological breakthroughs or bits of captured alien science!

Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door.

Yes, yes, I know . . . history is filled with examples of idiot industrialist who suppressed new inventions so they could milk the last drop of profit from the existing socioeconomic systems.

However, modern-day industrialists have learned that they can get richer with a "new cash cow" than with an older one! Big Business is greedy, crooked, and selfish . . . but they aren't as stupid as they used to be. Rolling Eyes

~ Third, if aliens actually possessed FTL spacecraft and could visit the Earth . . . why would they waste their time zipping around in small ships for no apparent reason and never making any attempt to land and peacefully contact mankind? Confused

In other words, what the hell are they doing here? Shocked

~ Finally, there's this. If aliens are simply curious about the human race concerning our culture, our science, and our progress over the years, they really wouldn't need to send manned spaceships to gather data.

That's like going to Walmart and wasting several hours shopping for the things you need — instead of sitting on your couch, ordering everything from Amazon and having it delivered right to your door!

With that in mind, what would intelligent aliens, living comfortably on their home planet, do if they wanted to gather data on alien worlds and the lifeforms living there?

The answer is obvious! They'd send drones!

And that's entirely consistent with the UFO reports throughout history. All those description of incredible maneuvers which occur at high velocities would be no problem for UN-manned spacecraft designed to record data and send it back to their alien civilizations, light years from Earth! Very Happy

In conclusion, gentlemen, I submit that if Unidentified Flying Objects are indeed alien spacecraft in our skies, they're all just automated mechanism sent by advanced aliens races to observer-and-record data about our planet and our race.

I know that idea is not as sexy as alien invaders and strange visitors from other planets . . . but it makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Guys, the sad truth is this: People want to believe in both God and UFOs for the same reason — we don't want to be alone in the universe. Sad

Unfortunately, wanting something to be true . . . doesn't make it so.

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that is very true Bud . . . but until you've stood by the side of the road and watched a huge lighted disk pass overhead you really don't know.

Yes, dozens of others experienced it too. Videos were taken etc. Town meetings were held about it and HUNDREDS of people gave testimony . Government officials showed up to tell us we didn't see what we saw and what we did see was essentially flying lawn mowers with Christmas lights. Some of us DO know the truth. This took place where I lived in the Hudson Valley of NY in the mid 80's and was VERY real.

Your arguments above are also accurate in logic . . . but wrong in one regard. The phenomena is real! WHAT it is - IS the unknown factor, but exist they do!

HERE'S A SITE WITH SOME DATA ON IT.

https://unsolved.com/gallery/hudson-valley-ufo/

Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gord, I certainly don't doubt the truth of your amazing experience, along with all the other experiences people have had over the years.

However, please consider the possibility that your experience is consistent with my theory that aliens have been sending unmanned surveillance drones to planets like Earth.

Even though our planet is light years from their home world, these aliens want to gather information about such alien environments. But they know that sending drones instead of manned spacecraft means that alien crews don't have to endure decades-long journeys between planets just to gather data which automated spacecraft could easily acquire and transmit back to their home world! Cool

Consider that fact that our own technology has now developed to the point where we use use drones extensively, both here on Earth and in space — and it's obvious that an advanced race would take this concept even further!

If FTL travel is not as quick and easy as we see in Star Trek, the alternative would be highly advanced drones which travel to alien worlds and acquire detailed data which could be transmitted back to the alien home planets — either at light speed or by some advance FTL transmission rate,'

Perhaps the aliens can send the data back physically by unmanned spacecraft which CAN travel faster than light in some manner harmful to organic lifeforms.

Gentlemen, I share your enthusiasm for the concept of alien visitation — but we must be willing to accept the possibility that it will never be possible for living beings to travel between planets inhabited by intelligent life forms. Smile

The distances might be too great, and the velocities needed to make such trips within the lifespan of humans will never be possible.

With that in mind, I submit that all legitimate UFO sightings have involved alien mechanisms similar to the ones mankind has also been forced to use to explore the Red Planet, like the one shown below.

Sending people there and back is just too damn difficult. Alien beings might also have come to the same conclusion!

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Pow
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given humans' penchant to wage bloody wars upon one another since we invented warfare, it is for the best that other worlds cannot visit one another.

The vast differences and/or lack of technology to cover immense distances in outer space may be the best thing that happened to all lifeforms.

If we revel in destroying one another then how would totally different species treat one another?
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very valid point, Mike. Despite being undeniably pessimistic, it's also undeniably true. Sad

Today I watched the UFO documentary called Unacknowledged, based on Jim Reynolds' strong recommendation. It was a real eye opener!

_________ Unacknowledged Trailer #1 (2017)

_________

There were many impressive interviews with people like Buzz Aldrin, Gordon Cooper, and countless high-level scientists and government officials who stated that UFOs were in fact extraterrestrial vehicles.

The first three-quarters of the 1 hour and 41 minute video was packed with fascinating info about the government's long history of covering up UFO information.

Ironically, the final section went into great detail about secret plains by the government to literally fake UFO events (including cattle mutilation) which would convince the public that aliens were dangerous — all done for the sole purpose of manipulating public opinion in favor of questionable government programs.

I feel the need to point out, however, that every single one of the many UFO videos and photographs in the video looked phony as hell. This, as you recall, is one of the chief reasons I said I was an "UFO agnostic".

But I am now convinced that there certainly is a great deal of "unacknowledged" information which, for decades, has been deliberately kept from the public.

Thanks, Jim. I'm glad you shared this video.

Buzz Aldrin is shown briefly, making a comment about a monolith on Phobos which was photographed by a probe. Note the length of the shadow, indicating how tall the monolith is! The Wikipedia article states that it is a boulder about 85 m (279 ft) across and 90 m (300 ft) tall.

That seems odd, because in the photo it appears to be much taller than it is wide — but this is obviously because the sunlight is hitting it low from one side.

(Click on image to read the Wikipedia article).

_________

Here's a video of Buzz talking about it on CSPAN.

C-SPAN: Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon

_________

That led me to find this promo for documentary which discusses evidence of alien structures on the Moon, some of which were spotted (and reported) by Apollo astronauts! Shocked

Buzz Aldrin Confirms UFO Sighting in Syfy's 'Aliens on the Moon'

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud wrote:
But I am now convinced that there certainly is a great deal of "unacknowledged" information which, for decades, has been deliberately kept from the public.

Thank you Bud. That's really all that I was trying to say. I've seen that program of government deception in action personally. I have NO idea exactly the origin and nature of UFOs except that they are a real, physical thing.

An interesting point about your argument re: Robots use in exploration etc.

We think of robots as mechanical-electronic instruments, but what if an alien science used BIOLOGICAL constructions programed as we would program a cyber-mechanical organism?

Pow
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud, I wish i could be optimistic regarding our world's governments promoting a peaceful encounter with visitors from the stars. It just ain't gonna go down that way.

On the terrific s-f TV show Farscape there was a scene where Earth astronaut John Crieghton is talking to the various aliens that occupy the living star ship Moya, as does John.

At one point they ask if his planet has had wars with other planets?

Nah, he replies, were not that advanced in our space program compared to your planets. Until then we'll just keep on kicking our own butts.

For some reason as I read this page and recalled watching documentaries about aliens visiting Earth it put me in mind of something.

What if the next time travel film or TV series to come along did a story about our time travelers appearing at a historical UFO event.

Not a made up one but an actual case such as Roswell, Betty & Barney Hill, Travis Walton and so forth?
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pow wrote:
What if the next time travel film or TV series to come along did a story about our time travelers appearing at a historical UFO event.

Not a made up one but an actual case such as Roswell, Betty & Barney Hill, Travis Walton and so forth?

One of the most puzzling UFO sightings was actually filmed by a Navy officer and professional photographer, Delbert Newhouse. The footage was examined closely by the government.

Their conclusions eliminated the possibility that the objects were birds, aircraft, and anything else that might have been in the sky that day.

Go to the 46:00 mark in the video below and watch the interview with Newhouse as he describes the incident, then go to the 125:00 mark and watch the footage itself, along with a fascinating summary of government's findings.

The film is not very impressive in itself — but the incident was taken very seriously, perhaps because Newhouse and his wife stated that when they first saw the objects, they were much closer than when the Navy officer finally got his car stopped and retrieved his camera from the trunk of the car.

In fact, Newhouse said the objects were directly overhead when he stopped the car!

In his initial interview he stated that when he got out of the car there were twelve-to fourteen objects directly overhead and milling about. He described them as "gun metal colored objects, shaped like two saucers, one inverted of top of the other," and that they were "internally lit".

U.S. Navy experts conducted their own investigation of the film, a frame-by-frame examination that took over a thousand man hours!.

The Navy concluded that the objects were internally lit spheres that were not reflecting sunlight. They also estimated the speed of the objects at 3,780 miles an hour, which ruled out aircraft. They had no explanation for what was seen on the film.

So, if we could send a time-traveling team of UFO investigators back to get a better video of this incident, I think it would be pretty amazing.

Unidentified Flying Objects - The True Story of Flying Saucers (1956)

Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: