ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
Nothin' but pure science fiction!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPCOMING MOVIES IN THE ALL SCI-FI CHAT ROOM!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

All Sci-Fi's Chatzy Room (< — LINK) now requires a simple password to enter, just to keep out the strangers who have wandered in from time to time!

The password is . . . allscifi

~ And here's some big news for the Classic Horror Film Board members I recently invited to join us! Very Happy

Tonight All Sci-Fi's will again start our chat at 9:00 pm EST / 6:00 pm PST, so that all those West Coast Classic Horror Film Board members can spend an enjoyable evening with the good folks from All Sci-Fi

Here's the schedule for Saturday 9/11. As stated above we'll start at 9:00 EST, which is 6:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic.

All Sci-Fi's Saturday Live Chat (<— link) features a movie version of a popular TV series. However, starting this week we'll begin our chat with a Superman cartoon from the 1940s.

____Max Fleischer's Superman - The Mad Scientist

______________________ The A-Team (2010)

Trekriffic, Gord, BigCatRik , and I (along with Phantom, who's on hiatus for the summer) will be grateful to anyone who drops in — however briefly — to say hello to our dedicated little group of synchro-cinema chatters!

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

All Sci-Fi's Live Chat (<— link) now requires a simple password to enter, just to keep out the strangers who have wandered in from time to time!

The password is . . . allscifi.

The feature for our Wednesday Adventure Chat on 9/15 features an action-packed classic with two of Hollywood's greatest stars! Cool

The YouTube video has an excellent picture! Cool

________________ The African Queen (1951)

As usual, Wednesday we'll start at 4:00 EST, which is 1:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic. We'll begin with the next chapter of Rocky Jones, Space Ranger!

________Rocky Jones, Space Rangers 1954 S01E17

_________

Trekriffic, Gord, BigCatRik , and I (along with Phantom, who's on hiatus for the summer) will be grateful to anyone who drops in — however briefly — to say hello to our dedicated little group of synchro-cinema chatters!

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:55 pm; edited 10 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

All Sci-Fi's Chatzy Room (< — LINK) now requires a simple password to enter, just to keep out the strangers who have wandered in from time to time!

Here's the schedule for Saturday 9/18. We're changing back to our regular 6:00 EST starting time, which is 3:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic.

All Sci-Fi's Saturday Live Chat (<— link) features a classic science fiction movie.

Enjoy the thread for Beyond the Time Barrier and find out why it's one of my favorite science fiction movies! Cool

The best YouTube version of the five which are available is the one below, which begins with a few vintage "Drive-In Theater" promos (ah . . . the Good Old Days) and then the terrific trailer for this movie — all in just three minutes! Very Happy

Add to this the fact that the download size is 1.2 GB, which is unusually large for a YouTube video.

Starting last week we began our chats with a Superman cartoon from the 1940s.

_ Superman cartoon 1940 The Mechanical Monsters

_______ Drive-in Feature — Beyond the Time Barrier

Trekriffic, Gord, BigCatRik, Phantom, and I will be grateful to anyone who drops in — however briefly — to say hello to our dedicated little group of synchro-cinema chatters!

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:34 pm; edited 10 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

All Sci-Fi's Live Chat (<— link) now requires a simple password to enter, just to keep out the strangers who have wandered in from time to time!

The feature for our Wednesday Adventure Chat on 9/22 is an action-packed, light-hearted Western extravaganza!

This big budget Technicolor production from 20TH Century Fox stars Dan Dailey, Anne Baxter, Rory Calhoun, Walter Brennan, plenty of other familiar faces.

The movie is very entertaining, and the picture quality is excellent. It features big Indian attacks, colorful characters, dance hall gals, terrific railroads shots (including scene in which 40-mule team is TOWING the train, cars and all), and a spectacular train trestle which the bad guys plan to dynamite! Shocked

]

_____ Western Movies - A Ticket to Tomahawk (1950)

As usual, Wednesday we'll start at 4:00 EST, which is 1:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic. We'll begin with the next chapter of Rocky Jones, Space Ranger!

__ Rocky Jones S01E18 - Silver Needle in the Sky ch. II

_________

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:52 am; edited 16 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

Here's the schedule for Saturday 9/25. As usual, we'll start at 6:00 EST, which is 3:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic and and BigCatRik.

All Sci-Fi's Saturday Live Chat (<— link) features a classic science fiction movie, proceeded by a highly enjoyable 18-minute video which visits several filming locations for the movie.

This fan-made video is terrific! Cool

The Blob (1958) Filming Locations & Special Event Colonial Theatre Run Out!

______________________ THE BLOB (1958)

Trekriffic, Gord Green, BigCatRik, Phantom, and I will be grateful to anyone who drops in — however briefly — to say hello to our dedicated little group of synchro-cinema chatters!

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

Our Wednesday Adventure Chat on 9/29 features the star-studded 1981 Harryhausen movie, Clash of the Titans.

* Please read the following important All Sci-Fi's Live Chat update! Don't worry — the new procedure is easy, despte the long explainable. Very Happy

This week I'm introducing a new way to provide the chat feature which All Sci-Fi member Scotpens introduced me to. It's a free sharing service called WeTransfer.com.

It allows me to upload any movie I have on my computer to their database. Then, for the next seven days, the movie can be downloaded to anyone's computer simply by clicking on a link I'll provide in the post for any chat which uses this new method.

For this weeks shat I'll be adding my excellent download of Clash of the Titans to WeTransfer.com on Friday, 9/24, and the link will be posted in the title below so that anybody can download it between Friday and the Wednesday chat on the 29th.

To get this Wednesday's movie, just click on the title below any day between Friday 9/24 and the following Wednesday and it will be saved it your download file!

Clash of the Titans download
(Link is NOW active!)

The WeTransfer links are only available for 7 days, but your download is, of course, permanent.

When the WeTransfer link has become active and you click on it, a box similar to the one below appears in the WeTransfer window. Click on the blue button and the download starts automatically! Very Happy

Meanwhile, here's the trailer for this fine movie! Very Happy

_________ Clash of the Titans (1981) Official Trailer

________Rocky Jones, Space Rangers 1954 S01E19

_________

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:14 pm; edited 17 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

Here's the schedule for Saturday 10/2. As usual, we'll start at 6:00 EST, which is 3:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic.

All Sci-Fi's Saturday Live Chat (<— link) features an action, sci-fi, thriller with a time travel element!

We'll begin our chat with a Superman cartoon from the 1940s. I selected the video with the best picture quality.

_______ Superman - Billion Dollar Limited (1942)

__ RETROACTIVE // Full Movie // Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

The feature for our Wednesday Adventure Chat on 10/6 features an action-packed adventure with an all-star cast.

* Please read the following important All Sci-Fi's Live Chat update!

This week we're again using the new way to provide the chat feature which All Sci-Fi member Scotpens introduced me to.

As I explained last week, it's a free sharing service called WeTransfer.com.

It allows me to upload any movie I have on my computer to their database. Then, for the next seven days, the movie can be downloaded to anyone's computer simply by clicking on a link I'll provide in the post for each chat.

For this week I'll be adding my excellent download of this movie to WeTransfer.com on Friday, 10/1, and the link will be posted in the title below so that anybody can download it between Friday and the Wednesday chat, six days later.

To get this Wednesday's movie, just click on this title —

Against All Flags (link not yet active).

When the WeTransfer window opens, click on the blue button, which will look like this screen shot. Very Happy

Here's the trailer for this great movie!

_______________ Against All Flags (1952) Trailer

________Rocky Jones, Space Rangers 1954 S01E22

Trekriffic, Gord, BigCatRik, Phantom, and I will be grateful to anyone who drops in — however briefly — to say hello to our dedicated little group of synchro-cinema chatters!

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

Here's the schedule for Saturday 10/9. As usual, we'll start at 6:00 EST, which is 3:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic.

All Sci-Fi's Saturday Live Chat (<— link) features a classic science fiction movie from 1953 which is an unsold pilot for series that would have been terrific!

We'll begin our chat with a Superman cartoon from the 1940s. I selected the video with the best picture quality.

__________ Superman - The Arctic Giant (1942)

________________ PROJECT MOONBASE 1953

Trekriffic, Gord Green, BigCatRik, Phantom, and I will be grateful to anyone who drops in — however briefly — to say hello to our dedicated little group of synchro-cinema chatters!

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

The feature for our Wednesday Adventure Chat on 10/13 is an action-packed adventure with an all-star cast.

Charlton Heston plays a bold adventurer in South America, and he prefers to wear a leather jacket and a brown fedora.

Does he remind you of somebody? If not, here's a clue; imagine Harrison Ford playing Moses . . . in a parallel universe! Laughing

___________________ Secret of the Incas 1954

________Rocky Jones, Space Rangers 1954 S01E21

_________

Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

Here's the schedule for Saturday 10/16. As usual, we'll start at 6:00 EST, which is 3:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic.

All Sci-Fi's Saturday Live Chat (<— link) features an action packed 1997 science fiction movie with an unsual premise.

___________ Superman - The Bulleteers (1942)

________________________Star Kid (1997)

Trekriffic, Gord Gord, BigCatRik, Phantom, and I will be grateful to anyone who drops in — however briefly — to say hello to our dedicated little group of synchro-cinema chatters!

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMEMBER, FOLKS!

Our feature for the Wednesday Adventure Chat on 10/20 is an action-packed adventure with an all-star cast, a rousing tale about "smoke jumpers" battling wild fires.

* Please read the following important All Sci-Fi's Live Chat update!

This week we're again using WeTransfer.com. to provide the feature for this Wednesday's chat.

To get the feature, just click on this title — Red Skies of Montana (1952) (<— link not yet active) — anytime after 10/15, the Friday before the Wednesday chat.

When the WeTransfer window opens, click on the blue button, which will look similar to this modified screen shot. The movie will go to your download file. Very Happy

Here's the inferior YouTube version of the movie, but I highly recommend you use the fine download at the WeTransfer link after it becomes active.

________________ Red Skies of Montana (1952)

As usual, Wednesday we'll start at 4:00 EST, which is 1:00 PST for West Coast members like Trekriffic and BigCatRik.

We'll begin with the next chapter of Rocky Jones, Space Ranger!

________Rocky Jones, Space Rangers 1954 S01E22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Contact All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: