ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FEATURED THREADS for 11-12-21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> What's New at All Sci-Fi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:07 am    Post subject: FEATURED THREADS for 11-12-21 Reply with quote

If you're not a member of All Sci-Fi, registration is easy. Just use the registration password, which is —

gort

Attention members! If you've forgotten your password, just email me at brucecook1@yahoo.com.

About today's featured threads:

I'm crazy about all the M:I films. A+ action movies every one, although the second one is my least favorite.

But I'm not really familiar with The Love War, and even though I posted links to the movie in five parts on YouTube, I haven't watched it yet.

I DVRed The Astronauts and was saving it to binge watch, but I can't find confirmation that it's either cancelled or renewed, so I'm not sure whether or not to watch it.

Maybe somebody knows and post the info.

Mission: Impossible II (2000)

Opening Statement: IMDB has several interesting trivia items for this production, Very Happy

~ Director John Woo's first cut of this movie clocked in at three and a half hours. Paramount Pictures balked at this length, and told him that the final length could not exceed two hours. This would explain why there are so many plot holes and continuity errors in the theatrical cut.

The Love War (1970 TV movie)

Opening Statement: A wonderful review, David! Cool

I noticed the YouTube link on my July 19th, 2015 post no longer worked, so I replaced it with the five-part version now being offered.

I also discovered that I did in fact download that full-movie version to my trusty laptop — probably with the intention of watching it with the late and sorely missed Tim Edwards (Bulldogtrekker) . . . although we never got around to it.

The Astronauts (2020)

Opening Statement: Wow . . .

Nickelodeon did a remake of Space Camp for the 21st Century!

Damn, this is almost as good as having Joe Biden beat you-know-who!

I didn't know about this series until Pow made his historic post, so I missed the premiere. Fortunately it airs again tomorrow night, and I've set my 21st Century DVR to record it and all the episodes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> What's New at All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: