ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FEATURED THREADS for 2-5-22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> What's New at All Sci-Fi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:14 pm    Post subject: FEATURED THREADS for 2-5-22 Reply with quote

If you're not a member of All Sci-Fi, registration is easy. Just use the registration password, which is —

gort

Attention members! If you've forgotten your password, just email me at brucecook1@yahoo.com.

And still MORE of the wit and wisdom of the one and only Bongopete!

Three great posts from a member who seems to have gotten Lost in CyberSpace after making 74 interesting posts on the new board back in December 2013!

I think I'll try sending him another email in hopes of getting him back.

I Am Legend (2007)

It DID suck. Really bares no resemblance to the book or to 'Last Man on Earth' or 'The Omega Man' other than in all versions the main character is involved somehow in trying to find a cure before finally all comes to not where then he is left alone and besieged (except in this version).

The closest movie to the book was the Vincent Price 'The Last Man on Earth'. Certainly has quite a few problems but you would certainly recognize the film if you had read the novel. 'Omega Man' has some goofy bits, but in its own way for the most part is a bit more logical than 'I Am Legend'-the movie.

King Kong (2005)

Let me say that on the whole, I actually liked Jackson's version of Kong.

I could have done with less of the infamous spider pit sequence.

In the end though, I have to say that I never really had much sympathy for the big fella . . . at least not the way that others feel . . . then again, I have never been a fan of Gorillas and monkeys and PEPE!!!!!

Stealth (2005)

Opening Statement: Whats not to like?

Well . . . Josh Lucas and Jamie Foxx . . . just didn't buy them as naval aviators. Biel is always a pleasure to look at however.

The effects are fantastic . . . certainly leagues beyond those of 'Firefox' (which is to be expected given how many years difference there has been).

These planes have the most fantastic flying range for a jet fighter than the world has ever seen!!! Even with a weird aerial refueling stop.

Once again when dealing with AI people should learn to make sure the device is properly grounded when thunderstorms are about. "It's alive, IT'S ALIVE!!!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> What's New at All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: