ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tales Of Tomorrow (1951 - 1953)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 1950 to 1969
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, come on, guys! Confused

We've talked every sci-fi movie from the 1950s to death here on All Sci-Fi . . . and yet, now I've shown you folks that this series and Men Into Space are like mini-movies from that same classic era!

Please don't just read my post about these episodes! WATCH the damn things first, like I did! And then read my posts!

You folks are supposed to be fans of science fiction like I am, and these two series which (despite the flaws they have because their age and their low budgets) are brilliant examples of the genre we all love.

Well, all I'm asking is for you folks to enjoy these rare examples of early science fiction . . . and then share your thoughts with me and the other members of All Sci-Fi.

That's the purpose of this message board the one I've fought to keep alive since 2006 when I created the first version — the board I maintain today at a yearly cost of $1,750 to have it stored on a "dedicated server" — which means it shares the server with no other website, just to make sure it doesn't crash and burn like it has on four previous occasions over the last 16 years. Sad

That's why it now runs so fast and never goes off-line, the way it did in the past. Very Happy

My point it this. All Sci-Fi is not going away, despite the recent inactivity.

I'm confident that our members will continue to keep this board alive and well. I'm just asking that you folks devote a bit more time to making All Sci-Fi active, imaginative, and fun to visit.

Don't let me down, guys! Doing the things I do on All Sci-Fi is a lot more fun when I've got some company. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 1950 to 1969 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: