ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here's the Most Reliable Sources on UFOs/UAPs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JReynolds123
Space Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:43 pm    Post subject: Here's the Most Reliable Sources on UFOs/UAPs! Reply with quote

A warm welcome to all UFO enthusiasts out there. I am posting this to provide you with some extraordinary news currently occurring in the UFO world and to provide some information sources for reliable info on the subject.

If you are not familiar with Dr. Steven Greer, I want to put him and his work on your radar. Dr. Greer is by far the most informed and reliable source on the UFO subject. He is the go-to person for congressmen and military officials who are trying to get through the quagmire of disinformation on the subject. As of this date 6/6/23, Dr. Greer is in Washington DC vetting government, military, and defense contractor whistleblowers with knowledge on the subject and introducing them to members of congress and the military. The congress and most of the legitimate military (even in the upper echelons) have been denied access to this information.

On June 12 at 2:00 PM, Dr. Greer is hosting a National Press Club event to discuss this subject and introduce some of these whistleblowers. Among the revelations that are coming forward are:

• UFOs fall into two categories: extraterrestrial and man-made.

• Man-made UFOs have been around for decades.

• The extraterrestrial and man-made UFOs use power sources that tap the zero point energy field and are in effect free energy systems.

• Extraterrestrials do not travel the universe by traveling faster than light, but have the ability to traverse dimensions.

• Communications across the vastness of space is done via telepathy, not by any electronic means.

• The main reason the powers that be want to keep the whole UFO subject obscure and the fact that we currently have man-made anti-gravity vehicles under wraps is to keep the free energy power sources under wraps. To acknowledge that we have such technology could kill the fossil fuel, nuclear, solar, etc. power industry worldwide. A lot of very powerful, wealthy people would not like that.

To get details of all the above, I recommend checking out the following documentaries:

• Unacknowledged (free on Amazon Prime)

• Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind (free on Amazon Prime)

• The Cosmic Hoax – an Expose (you tube – search “The Cosmic Hoax Dr Steven Greer”)

• Above Top Secret – the Technology Behind Disclosure (available to rent/purchase on Amazon)

• The Lost Century and How to Reclaim It (newly released, for rent/purchase on Amazon)

Dr Greer’s website devoted to the subject is: https://siriusdisclosure.com/ . It is filled with hundreds of video interviews with scientists, physicists, pilots, military and defense contractor personnel.

I strongly urge anyone truly interested on getting genuinely reliable info on this subject to check out all of the above.
Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very familiar with Dr. Greers' body of work. He tends to lose me a bit when he gets to his CE5 subject.

I would also reccomend the work of Richard Dolan. He has scores of videos on Youtube as well as on his home site. He is very clear and precise on the subject.

Further, I would reccomend you take a look at our discussion on UFO/UAPs here on ASF here :

UFO Report due June 1st

I related my own UFO experience there as well :

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:12 pm

"In the early 80's we lived in Carmel NY, a little town located just off route 84 between the Taconic Expressway to the west and Danbury Conn. on the east. It was on a late October evening just after dusk when I saw the object just past the Rt84 overpass.

Cars on the highway were stopped and I saw people standing by their cars looking at what I first saw as a very bright light above and just to the north of the road. I knew that the area the light was in was just wooded fields with no homes or anything in the area. My thought at the time was that some kind of major construction work was being done as the light was as bright as a baseball field in a night game!

As I passed under the overpass the object came into full view. It was a huge circular object rolling through the sky just to the north side of the highway. It was about 300 feet in the air and it was about 300 feet in diameter. There were lights around the circumfrence and I could see details and constructions underneath. I got out of my truck and watched it. As it "rolled" to the East it was completely silent. It continued until it passed out of my view. I viewed it for well over five minutes."

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the sake of this discussion, let’s assume that the following statements from Jim's fine post are true.

~ UFOs fall into two categories: extraterrestrial and man-made.

~ The extraterrestrial and man-made UFOs use power sources that tap the zero point energy field and are in effect free energy systems.

~ The main reason the powers that be want to keep the whole UFO subject obscure and the fact that we currently have man-made anti-gravity vehicles under wraps is to keep the free energy power sources under wraps.

~ To acknowledge that we have such technology could kill the fossil fuel, nuclear, solar, etc. power industry worldwide. A lot of very powerful, wealthy people would not like that.

We all know that if industries that support fossil fuel and nuclear power suddenly collapsed, so would the industries they both support and rely upon. It would result in a Domino effect, an economic collapse that would cripple the world.

Unfortunately, mankind doesn’t have the collective will (nor the intelligence) to ban together and initiate a comprehensive plan to deal with such a colossal change in our social systems, our varied cultures, and our fragile global economy. It would require monumental sacrifices on the part of all concerned, especially the lower social classes — all the “little folks” who are not part of the “powerful, wealthy people” who like things just the way they are now.

The result, I predict, would be a global economic collapse, followed by mass starvation and mob rule. Millions of people would die.

So, it would appear that we have but two choices.

(1) Acknowledge the existence of the captured alien spacecraft and other technology which Jim told me about on the phone yesterday, along with the remarkable advances we’ve learned from them, or —

(2) Avoid plunging the world into chaos by denying the existence of this technology so that we don’t “rock the boat”.

Damn . . . both those choices really suck, eh?

It appears that mankind has made it necessary to avoid significant advances in certain forms of technology simply because it's not "profitable" to advance! Shocked

Gentlemen, I know very well that the members of All Sci-Fi have dreamed since childhood of a time when humanity would create the kind of future we learned about from movies, television shows, and great works of literature.

However, we were young and idealistic.

We didn't know that mankind as a whole is selfish, short sighted, and afraid of change. And now that basic flaw in our collective nature seems destined to hold us back — to prevent the present from ever becoming the future.

So, gentlemen . . . what’s the answer to this problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: