ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X-Rated Tiime Travel Questions that will Keep You Awake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Discussions in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:43 pm    Post subject: X-Rated Tiime Travel Questions that will Keep You Awake Reply with quote

I just wanted to see how many wacky Time Travel ideas I could come up with. Mr. Green

Question #1 – If a time traveler who wanted to commit suicide without bringing grief to his beloved mother by ending the life of her only child, could he go back to the day before his own conception and use artificial insemination while his mother was unconscious to make her pregnant?

And if he succeeded, would he cease to exist when he returned to the altered present — thus committing suicide without ever having lived? Confused

Question #2 – Suppose a time traveler who was an "only chld" had always wanted a brother, So, he goes back in time after he was born and (without revealing his own identity) somehow convinces his parents to adopt a second child, a baby boy. When he comes back to the present, will he still remember being an only child . . or remember having a brother?

Question #3– If a time traveler married a young women after he had grown “too old to cut the mustard” (even with the help of the Blue Pill), could he go back in time, bring a younger version of himself to the present, and have him make hot jungle monkey love to his young wife so she'd get pregnant? (The obvious answer, of course, is yes he could) But would the young wife then choose to go back to the past with the younger version of the time traveler?) Sad

Question #4 – Suppose a time traveler desperately loved his repeatedly unfaithful wife, but one day he murdered her in a jealous rage. Devastated by grief because of what he’d done, he traveled back to the day he married her, tells his younger self how badly the marriage turns out, and therefore prevents the wife’s death . . . by preventing the doomed marriage!

Question #5 – Imagine a brilliant young scientist who happened to possess a strong sex drive and wanted to have an orgy . . . with three versions of his girlfriend he collects from different moments in time, and three versions of himself, acquired in the same manner. Twisted Evil

Krel
Space Ranger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It actually took me a few minutes to get the joke! Embarassed

I'm embarrassed that I didn't get it right off. The time traveling kid interrupted his own conception . . . and ceased to exist.

How did you manage to find a cartoon which went so well with the discussion I posted above? Very Happy

Krel
Space Ranger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had it for a while. I collect cartoons I find funny, and sometimes they turnout to be useful.

David.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Discussions in General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: