ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cyclops to develop carbon composite submarines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> SCIENCE now, add FICTION later
View previous topic :: View next topic  
larryfoster
Space Ranger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Cyclops to develop carbon composite submarines Reply with quote

Feb 19, 2015

"Cyclops submarine builder to develop carbon composite subs at Port of Everett"

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/techflash/2015/02/cyclops-submarine-builder-to-develop-carbon.html?page=all

"able to descend to depths of nearly 10,000 feet"

"A key part of the Cyclops design is its 7-inch-thick carbon fiber hull, designed to be able to withstand the enormous pressure that deep in the ocean."

Tired of waiting on NASA to adopt Flying Saucer technology! Sick of human political-representative government! I want 1970: COLOSSUS (The Forbin Project) A.I. - as World Control government! Providing flying saucer tech, "For the betterment of man."
Pow
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ain't gonna be the one taking it down for its test dive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> SCIENCE now, add FICTION later All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: