ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jericho (2006 - 2008)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 2001 to 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randy
Space Ranger

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Jericho (2006 - 2008) Reply with quote

One of the most exciting and addictive series that I have ever watched!

The series revolves around the people in the very small town of Jericho, Kansas in the aftermath of a limited nuclear attack on 23 major cities in the United States. As the people of Jericho struggle to survive in a changed world, most remain unaware that one of the newest residents, Robert Hawkins, knows a lot more about the attacks than he is letting on.

It turns out that he is in possession of an unexploded nuclear bomb that was supposed to be used in the attack, but how he obtained it and exactly what side he is on remain anything but clear.
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot damn, Netflix streams it! I just put in on my list, and I can start binge watching tomorrow.

Hold all my calls, slide my mail under the door, and tell the pizza man to knock three times. I'll be an expert on this show by Wednesday!

Thanks, Randy
Very Happy

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness I revisited this thread! I'd forgotten why I had Jericho on my Netflix Watch Instantly list and haven't watch it yet.

If you've haven't seen it either and you have Netflix, this might be good timing for anyone looking for a way to pass a long, lazy Thanksgiving Day (tomorrow) in front of the television.

Perhaps this clip will pigue your interest.

_________________________ Jericho clip

_________

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 2001 to 2010 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: