ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zootopia (2016)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Movies from 2011 to 2020
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert (Butch) Day
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:19 am    Post subject: Zootopia (2016) Reply with quote

Zootopia is an upcoming American computer-animated comedy-adventure film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios. The film is being directed by Byron Howard and Rich Moore, and will be the 55th animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series. It is scheduled to be released by Walt Disney Pictures on March 4, 2016.

Official Synopsis

The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it's a melting pot where animals from every environment live together — a place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when optimistic Officer Judy Hopps arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn't so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde, to solve the mystery.

Can you say "I' spy, with my little eye, a new set of rides for the Disney Theme Parks"?

Even the tagline is a cliche — Til Death Do Us Funny.

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen an episode or two of his and I enjoyed it. Very Happy

_______________________ Zootopia - trailer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Movies from 2011 to 2020 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: