ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Podcast # 556 — Classic SF Movie Music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi in Other Audio/Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulldogtrekker
Space Sector Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:24 pm    Post subject: Podcast # 556 — Classic SF Movie Music Reply with quote

Podcast # 556 — Classic SF Movie Music. 1509.27
TREKS in SCI-FI

This week our good friend Mark is back with a little different type of classic SF show. This time Mark talks about and shares with us some classic, Sci-Fi music from the 1950's. Here are some words from Mark himself about his guest spot for this week.
Hello Everybody!
This is Mark Daniels from the Great Pacific Northwest. I'm back this week with some music from the Golden Age of Science Fiction. Today I'm going to look at classic science fiction movie themes. Those of us of a certain age will remembering hearing this music while watching those classic science fiction movies. I hope you enjoy it! Everyone take care.
Until next time.
This is M-5 signing off.

Big thanks to Mark for this cool guest show.
- See more at: http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=3715#sthash.m0rGvHz5.dpuf

BDT: listening to it now
1st track - Rocketship XM
2nd track - Destination Moon
3rd track - The Day the Earth Stood Still
4th track - The Thing
5th track - When Worlds Collide
6th track - It Came from Outer Space
7th track - Invaders from Mars
and many more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi in Other Audio/Visual Media All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: