ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ray Harryhausen - Master of the Majicks Ltd Edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Reference Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ernest Farino
Space Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject: Ray Harryhausen - Master of the Majicks Ltd Edition Reply with quote

I'm in the home stretch on the limited edition reprint box set of Ray Harryhausen - Master of the Majicks and expect to hand off to the printer very soon. I wanted to post a courtesy notice to anyone still interested in placing an order. Pre-sales have been strong, and I expect that the projected limited edition print run of 500 copies will be Sold Out soon.

I posted this notice a short while ago elsewhere (in case some of you have seen it), but I've tried to keep the ordering open as long as possible. But I'm going to have to close it down shortly.

The main page describing the books in detail (including links to slides shows, layout galleries, reviews and customer comments, and our trailers for Vol. 1 and Vol. 3) can be found at: Majicks Reprint Set

I've added a new Update page on the website-- click on this link and then scroll down the page to browse a gallery of sample layouts from the new editions: Majicks Update

This project turned out to be an enormous undertaking, much more so than I first thought, and even as I write this new material is coming in at "the 11th hour" (have a look at the new preview page for more details). I'm striving to include everything, as much as possible (and still make it all look good).

In just the past few months or so The Ray and Diana Harryhausen Foundation has extended new cooperation, and some terrific - and exclusive - material has come from them.

The process is not open-ended, though, and I will be wrapping up this endeavor very soon. So, just a quick "heads up" here.

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernest, these book are awesome! Thanks for providing the info, and we look forward to hearing from you here on All Sci-Fi on these subjects and everything you can share with us about them. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Reference Books All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: