ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great link to Soviet Sci Fi (not really independent)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Independent Films
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Joyce
Solar Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Great link to Soviet Sci Fi (not really independent) Reply with quote

Just ran across this link and it dawned on me that the folks here might be interested in it:

http://sovietmoviesonline.com/en/fantastic/#.V8N3xuFRW1Q.facebook

There are some old favorites like Planet of Storms and Amphibian Man (gosh, you had to look far and wide to get a 19th generation vhs dupe of this stuff way back when). Anyway, there is a wide selection; it's apparently all in good quality and the movies are all (hooray) subtitled (for those of use that like subtitles).

(Sorry, I didn't know where to place this post. The "Independent" folder seemed the best fit.)

Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great site!

I've downloaded quite a few of these little seen gems. Some are dubbed into English too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Independent Films All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: