ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Son of Spock to marry Jadzia Dax!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Star Trek on Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject: Son of Spock to marry Jadzia Dax! Reply with quote

The Star Trek universe is vast. But romantically speaking, it's kind of a small world. So it's happy news — albeit not a shock — to hear that director Adam Nimoy, son of Spock (aka original cast member Leonard Nimoy) is engaged to actress Terry Farrell who played Lt. Cmdr. Jadzia Dax on the Star Trek: The Next Generation spinoff Deep Space Nine.

It's the second marriage for both Nimoy, 61, and Farrell, 53. Each has children from those relationships. Farrell, who recently returned to acting after a long hiatus, confirmed the news on Twitter Friday evening.

from Entertainment :

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/7f5e9ace-b32b-36ba-aba5-24a665912640/ss_%27star-trek%27-crossed-lovers%3A.html

bulldogtrekker
Space Sector Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting story; It looks like something I would have posted if I wasn't in the hospital for my appendix.
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldogtrekker wrote:
Interesting story; It looks like something I would have posted if I wasn't in the hospital for my appendix.

Hey, stop flirting with Nurse Goodbody and concentrate on All Sci-Fi!

bulldogtrekker
Space Sector Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry Farrell And Adam Nimoy Get Married On Leonard Nimoy’s Birthday

By: Laurie Ulster, TrekMovie

Yesterday, film critic, Star Trek fan, and friend of the couple, Scott Mantz tweeted the announcement, along with a photo, that Adam Nimoy and Terry Farrell got married in a civil ceremony in San Francisco. Mantz told TrekMovie that they had planned ahead of time to marry on March 26 to commemorate Leonard Nimoy’s birthday. They sent Mantz the photo so he could spread the good news.....

Link for full story:
https://trekmovie.com/2018/03/27/terry-farrell-and-adam-nimoy-get-married-on-leonard-nimoys-birthday/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Star Trek on Television All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: