ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holiday thoughts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Holiday thoughts Reply with quote

At this time of year I am reminded of so many things.

But most of all I am reminded that my Lord commanded me to love every one as I would love him.

I am reminded that through the miracle of Chanachha and the wonder of Christmas that God commands all things to happen and that all my brothers and sisters, be they red, white, brown or black.....be they straight or any shade of LGBTQ are equally loved by Him.....Be they Red or Blue politicaly, be they believers or not, be they Jew, Muslim , Christian or of any other belief ....or of no belief at all...they are all to be loved and cherished.

I can only say to you that I love you and wish you only the best ....and that you also know His love in your lives.

Last edited by Gord Green on Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Eadie
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a HAPPY CHRISTMAS, FESTIVE KWANZAA and MERRY CHANNUKKAH [חֲנֻכָּה‬] and a Generous New Year To All!
Eadie
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Space Needle's exterior was finished in late 1961 and the 1962 Seattle Worlds Fair — Century 21 Exposition only ran from April 21 to October 21, 1962, so it wasn't seen at Christmas until December 1962. It originally had a natural gas flame on top. Here is what it looked like:

I Also found this:

What do cats do at Christmas?

Cat proof your tree!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: