ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Project Blue Book (2019 History Channel)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 2011 to 2020
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alltare
Quantum Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: Project Blue Book (2019 History Channel) Reply with quote

Bud Brewster wrote:

And while checking out that trivial detail, I noticed another trivial detail. When the car stops, the seat covers change color! The car "set" has a dark gray interior, but the actually car's interior is white. Laughing

You can get a better picture of those white seat covers a few minutes later. At about 7:11, as Dr. and Mrs. Marvin arrive at the launch headquarters in their actual car, we get a good view of the front and back seats.

Here's another interesting thing I noticed:

At 34:33, as Marvin begins driving to the saucer's landing site, the interior shots reveal that he's in the set car again (with dark seats), being chased by Major Huglin (Donald Curtis) and Mrs. Marvin who are also in the set car. This is pure movie magic!
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Project Blue Book (2019 History Channel) Reply with quote

alltare wrote:
At 34:33, as Marvin begins driving to the saucer's landing site, the interior shots reveal that he's in the set car again (with dark seats), being chased by Major Huglin (Donald Curtis) and Mrs. Marvin who are also in the set car. This is pure movie magic!

Dr. Van Alltare, do you realize what this means! Shocked

It's confirmation of Professor Budrov Von Brewsky's theory of cinematic relativity, which states that "in the normal universe, two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time . . . unless it's a car being driven to a UFO landing site."
Cool

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morbius
Astral Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a great 2 season series. I viewed it as entertainment loosely based on the official project. I was hoping for a season 3 but it was cancelled. However I did sign a petition for a season 3 production. Not sure where though? Will post if I can find again.
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the recommendation, Morbius! I didn't stick with the series, but your comment has convinced me that I should give it another try, just fun — despite the flaws in the series. Very Happy

I wonder if it's still available for streaming.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 2011 to 2020 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: