ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas from Bulldogtrekker!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Merry Christmas from Bulldogtrekker! Reply with quote

Today I called the widow of our late friend Bulldogtrekker to wish her a Merry Christmas and let her know that I still miss her wonderful husband, Tim Edwards.

She was apparently out for the evening with her friends and family (and I was happy for her), so I got her answering machine.

But imagine my shock I when I heard Tim's voice delivering the same message I'd heard many times over the six years we were friends and shared movies and TV shows together while chatting on Facebook! Shocked

For a brief moment I hoped that somehow Tim was . . . well, never mind. Crying or Very sad

I was a bit shaken by this, but I managed to leave a cheery Christmas message for Kay Edwards, telling her I missed Tim and the hundreds of hours we spent on line sharing the kinds of movies and shows we both loved.

If Tim was still with us, he'd be offering this Christmas message to the members of All Sci-Fi. But since he isn't, I'm offering it for him.

Merry Christmas from Bulldogtrekker!

PS: I just realized that the cyclops was a Vulcan! Tim would have LOVED this! Shocked

Eadie
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cyclops could also have been Santa's Elf to monsters. "Has the Ymir been good this year?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Contact All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: