ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2050 (2019)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Movies from 2011 to 2020
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eadie
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:22 am    Post subject: 2050 (2019) Reply with quote

https://www.aintitcool.com/2050-artificial-intelligent-love-movie-trailer-81738/

2050 (2019) is a satiric comic fantasy that tells the story of a married video game developer who is introduced to a warehouse that customizes androids for human companionship. Check out the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olv6YdJqJW8

2050 was directed by Princeton Holt who also wrote the script with Brian Ackley and David Vaughn. The film stars Dean Cain (Lois and Clark The New Adventures Of Superman, God’s Not Dead, Supergirl) who plays the owner of this futuristic artificial intelligent love fest.

Other actors include David Vaughn, Irina Abraham, Devin Fuller, Stefanie Bloom, Stormi Maya, Jace Nicole, Shannone Holt, Hope Blackstock, and more. Select audiences will be able to view 2050 in New York, NY on Valentines Day soon after it is expected to be in Los Angeles (March 1 - 7) and Baltimore (March 15 - 21).

2050 seems like a "have it your way" Burger King slogan with the instant gratification of intimacy and sex. I hope this is not the future of love for generations to come, but looking at the bright side maybe a.i. love will lower statistical rates of STD's.

So tell me are you ready to engage in this a.i. love parlor?

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great thread-starting post from the beautiful and talented . . . EADIE, star of stage, screen, and cyberspace! Cool

I thought the poster needed a little jazzing up . . . so I jazzed the sh*t out of it (to paraphrase Matt Damon from The Martian.)

_____________________ 2050 (2019) trailer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Movies from 2011 to 2020 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: