ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R. I. P., Beautiful Lady - Lisa Sheridan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eadie
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: R. I. P., Beautiful Lady - Lisa Sheridan Reply with quote

https://www.thewrap.com/lisa-sheridan-halt-and-catch-fire-invasion-actress-dies-at-44/

Lisa Sheridan, an actress who appeared on a numerous top TV shows including Halt and Catch Fire, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Invasion, has died. She was 44.

Sheridan passed away at her New Orleans apartment on Monday, according to her manager, Mitch Clem.

“We all loved Lisa very much and are devastated by the loss we all feel,” Clem told People. “She passed away Monday morning, at home, in her apartment in New Orleans. We are waiting for a coroners report on cause of death.”

However, Clem said that Sheridan had not taken her own life: “The family has unequivocally confirmed that this is not a suicide. Any suggestion to the contrary is absolutely, 100 percent unfounded.”

Actress Donna D’Errico paid tribute to her Only God Can co-star in a Facebook post Wednesday night, writing: “I just received news that my dear friend, actress Lisa Sheridan, has passed away. She was found Monday morning. I am sitting here stunned. Lisa and I filmed a movie together 5 years ago and became very close on set and remained close friends after filming ended.

“It’s so rare to find kind, gentle souls like hers in this industry, this city … even this world. Truly one of the most genuinely sweet and gentle people I’ve ever come across in my life.”

Sheridan was previously engaged to Office Space actor Ron Livingston after they met shooting the 2000 film Beat. The pair were together until 2003.

Born in Macon, Georgia, Sheridan attended the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama before embarking on a 20-year acting career. She also appeared on The Mentalist, The 4400, Saving Grace, Private Practice and Scandal, among other hit TV shows.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: