ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Videos about Vintage Concept Cars!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> SCIENCE now, add FICTION later
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Videos about Vintage Concept Cars! Reply with quote

Enjoy these videos about several awesome concept cars.

_____ Ford X2000: The Best Dream Car Ever Made

The design of the Aurora concept car is amazing!

___________FORD AURORA 1964 CONCEPT CAR

At the 9:35 mark this next video has a great section that explains the remarkable features of the Aurora.

____ "Styling and the Experimental Car" (1964)

_Ford Promo "Styling And The American Car" Part 1

_ Ford Promo Styling And The American Car" Part 2

__ GM Firebird lll Gas Turbine Car Promo Film - 1958

I love this last video, but I wish we could see the full program. Not only is this an edited version which only includes the last nine minutes, the original was filmed in Vista Vision, but this video is just in 4:3 ratio. Sad

However, it reminds me so much of a Disney Science Fact program that I enjoy it anyway. I hope you guys will too. Very Happy

The YouTube member who provided this video apologized for the cropped image, and he also provided a slightly better version with a bit less of the image cut of on the sides and a little more color (the second one below). But he warned us that the audio is not quite as good.

I got around all that by playing both at the same time in two separate Firefox tabs and synchronizing the two so I could watch the one that looked a bit better (with the audio muted) while I listening to the one that sounded better! Very Happy

__ GM Firebird ll Gas Turbine Car Travelogue - 1956

GM Key To The Future, Motorama Exhibit 1956 ALT VERSION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> SCIENCE now, add FICTION later All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: