ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love Death + Robots (Netflix 2019)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 2011 to 2020
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eadie
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:54 pm    Post subject: Love Death + Robots (Netflix 2019) Reply with quote

Love, Death & Robots (stylized as Love Death + Robots) is an upcoming American animated anthology television series set to premiere on Netflix. The 18-episode first season is scheduled to be released on March 15, 2019. The series is produced by Joshua Donen, David Fincher, Jennifer Miller, and Tim Miller.[3] Each episode was animated by different crews from a range of countries.

It will be released globally on Friday, March 15th streaming on Netflix. How many of you are looking forward to binging Love Death + Robots in twelve days? I know I will be, this series was made for me. It looks like an animated version of the HEAVY METAL magazine, and I have been reading those my entire life. So, March 15th cannot come fast enough!

Cast

Antonio Alvarez as Sergeant Okhchen
Hayley McLaughlin as Hayley McLaughlin
Helen Sadler as unnamed charaxter
Elaine Tan as Yan
Stefan Kapicic as Lieutenant Nikolai Zakharov

Netflix released the first trailer for the series on February 14, 2019.

Trailer: mhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA16mcJylmI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi on Television from 2011 to 2020 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: