ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starring the Computer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: Starring the Computer. Reply with quote

I don't know if this is the correct place for this. If it isn't, then please move it Bud.

"Starring the Computer", is a web site listing the computers used in movies, and TV shows. It lists the names, and has photos of the computer in the production.

http://www.starringthecomputer.com/

David.
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems just right to me, David! Very Happy

I pride myself on the organization of All Sci-Fi, which hasn't changed significantly in ten years. Other boards look like a confusing mess to me, and I wonder why they give they're forums cutsy, confusing name like The Captain's Corner and The Golden Age of Saturday Morning Space Cadets. Rolling Eyes

For God's sake, just name the damn forums something a visitor would immediately recognize, like Star Trek on Television — or — Sci-Fi on Television from 1950 to 1969? Shocked

These names aren't "cute" — but by gum, they make sense!

Anywyay, thanks for the link. It looks interesting. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: