ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transformer movies really ARE "more than meets the eye!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:45 pm    Post subject: Transformer movies really ARE "more than meets the eye! Reply with quote

I recently watched all six of the Transformer movies, despite the fact that I've held them in low regard for years!

I formed my inaccurate opinion of the franchise after watching the first one and not caring much for it. That was a mistake. Sad

But after giving them another chance, I was pleasantly surprised by the way they improved progressively from the first one to the most recent one, Bumblebee, which I saw at a theater and loved it!

And yet All Sci-Fi only has threads for the first one and the most recent two! Sad

By gum, whose responsibility is it to step up and start threads for those other three big-budget blockbusters? Confused

(Oh, right . . . that would be me.) Embarassed

Okay, but after I do that, we'll need replies. Give me a day or so to start those threads, then you guys can jump in and tell us what you think of these movies — both pro and con.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Contact All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: