ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R. I. P., Kara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eadie
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:34 am    Post subject: R. I. P., Kara Reply with quote

Marj Dusay, a star of television soap operas like All My Children, Days of Our Lives and Guiding Light, died Tuesday at the age of 83.

https://www.thewrap.com/soap-opera-actress-marj-dusay-all-my-children-dead-dies-83/

Her stepdaughter, Elizabeth Perine, confirmed Dusay’s passing in a Facebook post.

“I’m so very sad to have to tell you that my stepmother Marj passed away peacefully yesterday morning in her sleep. She was quite a woman and had quite a grand life. She was deeply loved and will be deeply missed,” Perine wrote Wednesday.

Dusay was married to Perine’s father, Thomas Perine, from 1967 until his death in 1987.

Dusay played Vanessa Bennett on All My Children from 1998 to 2002. She played Vivian Alamain on Days of Our Lives from 1992 to 1993, and her most recent role was as Alexandra Spaulding on Guiding Light.

Her long career in television began in 1967, and in 1968, she landed a role on the original Star Trek series, in which she played Kara in an episode titled Spock’s Brain.

Robin Strasser, best known for her role as Dorian Lord on ABC’s One Life to Live, shared kind words about Dusay Wednesday.

“MarjDusay as a person was the most remarkable, loyal & brave woman! Professionally, she had such elegance, wit & grace! I was always flattered when told we look alike & we often were submitted for the same roles — RIP MARJ,” she tweeted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: