ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New "summaries" for The Battle of Sherman's Planet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:07 pm    Post subject: New "summaries" for The Battle of Sherman's Planet Reply with quote

Working closely with Trekriffic, I have created summaries for the two sections of his exciting story on page 12 of the thread for The Battle of Sherman's Planet!

Steve has do a stellar job of related his epic story, and I've enjoyed making the various summaries that appear periodically between his own sections, just to make easy to keep up with this long-running and wonderfully complex narrative.

We know you'll enjoy it! Cool

And if you find a little extra time, I hope you'll take a look at this.

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
trekriffic
Starship Navigator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: New "summaries" for The Battle of Sherman's Pl Reply with quote

It’s been wonderful collaborating with you on your summaries of my continuing saga Bud. You really do a wonderful job on them while still finding time to post your own great tales. You are certainly a talented story teller; something I aspire to be.

Looking forward to reading “Why Risk It?”.
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trekriffic added 30 more images with exciting new story elements to his thread called The Battle for Sherman's Planet.

Eager to encourage All Sci-Fi's members to enjoy this newest chapter, I promptly got busy and created the customary summary for the new section.

And I was so inspired by Trekriffic's awesome efforts that I felt motivated to post a decades-old short story I wrote, as well as creating a few illustrations.

Take a look at both these literary masterpieces in the forum called Original Sci-Fi Novels and Short Stories.

Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops! Embarassed

I forgot to post an announcement about the latest chapter of The Battle of Sherman's Planet by Trekriffic, along with the most recent "illustrated summary" by me — which I thoroughly enjoyed adding to the thread! Very Happy

By the way, Trekriffic carefully checks my summaries and alerts me when revisions are required to insure that they present his story accurately.

I must confess, I continue to be impressed by his intelligent and imaginative concepts, along with his amazing ability to create images which depict events in the plot — including new Star Trek characters using pictures of actors who have never been in any Star Trek movie or series! Very Happy

The summaries I've add to the thread are for folks like myself who need a bit of help remembering elements of the complex plot, since new chapters can only be added after Trekriffic spends many hours conceiving the narrative, creating the images, and composing the text! Confused

Frankly, guys, I'm in awe of the talent and imagination which his epic tale has demonstrated! As a fellow sci-fi writer and artist, I know he appreciates any words of encouragement from the folks here at All Sci-Fi!

Guys, please don't be silent fans! Take a moment to tell him how much you enjoy his epic creation of fan fiction from the world of Star Trek!

Bud

Last edited by Bud Brewster on Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I'm please to announce that a new summary of the most recent addition to The Battle of Sherman's Planet is complete! Very Happy

As with all the past chapters of this epic tale, I'm impressed by Trekriffic's gift for creating an imaginative sci-fi yarn, along with his talent for creating customized images which illustrate his story!

As with past additions to the saga, this one impressed me with the way it presents the dialog by known characters in TOS. I automatically hear the voices of the actors who played those characters when I read the story! Shocked

Please treat yourself to this newest addition to The Battle of Sherman's Planet! And don't forget let Trekriffic know how much you enjoyed it! Cool

Bud Brewster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trekreffic's most recent installment to The Battle of Sherman's planet is a wonderful addition to his on-going Star Trek saga! Very Happy

As usual, I've provided an illustrated summary of this installment which covers the major events, but it's certainly not meant to be a substitute for Steve's wonderful combination of images and text, which provide fascinating story details that I didn't include in my abbreviated version.

Steve retired from AT&T recently, and he'll have more time for his personal projects, like his fabulous model creations and his literary/artistic efforts such The Battle of Sherman's planet.

I know that all our members are enjoying his great story, but we should NOT neglect to tell him what we think of his fine work. and encourage him to continue his efforts to enthrall us.

Keeping All Sci-Fi active and interesting requires the help of our members, so please make a habit of adding your own unique contributions on a regular basis.

Thanks,

Bud

Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story! Far better than the usual fan fiction....And THANK YOU BUD\! for the enhancement efforts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Contact All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: