ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FEATURED THREADS fo 8-4-20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> What's New at All Sci-Fi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:55 pm    Post subject: FEATURED THREADS fo 8-4-20 Reply with quote

If you're not a member of All Sci-Fi, registration is easy. Just use the registration password, which is —

gort

Attention members! If you've forgotten your password, just email me at brucecook1@yahoo.com.

Here’s three more movies which I had fun with, and I've included the questions I posed on the threads.

Thinking Outside the "Plot"!

The links to each movie will take you to the pages of the threads that have my TOtP posts.

From deep under the ocean to far out in space, today's threads feature movies that cover a lot of ground!

Captain Nemo takes us on a cruise with an unusual view of the Caribbean. Dr. Clayton Forrester admires alien technology (despite the rude owners of same). And Marshal Dillon pays a visit to a small planet! Laughing

__

If the first film below puts you in an oceanic mood —

— press this button and dive right in!

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)

~ A Question for the Members: Captain Nemo was concerned that if his technology ever fell into the handS of the war-like nations of the world, it would cause horrible repercussions for mankind! Shocked

Was he right? Confused

The War of the Worlds (1953)

~ A Question for the Members: After mankind was almost wiped out by inhuman invaders from another world, would mankind rebuild our world as a unified race, free from conflicting political systems, vastly different cultures, and religious superstitions which refuse to accept logic and science?

The Thing from Another World (1951)

~ A Question for the Members: With the whole world now alerted to the fact that a hideous and hostile alien race sent an invader to turn mankind into it's own food supply, would America and her allies band together to develop a fleet of spacecraft to launch a counter attack?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> What's New at All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: