ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FEATURED THREADS for 6-30-22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> What's New at All Sci-Fi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:17 am    Post subject: FEATURED THREADS for 6-30-22 Reply with quote

If you're not a member of All Sci-Fi, registration is easy. Just use the registration password, which is —

gort

Attention members! If you've forgotten your password, just email me at brucecook1@yahoo.com.

In 2008 I vacationed with my late mother and my nephew in St. George, Utah, and we visit Zion National Park, an area of spectacular landscapes and natural beauty.

I had my Kodak digital camera with me, and while we rode around sightseeing, I started dreaming up humorous ideas for short videos I could make. with the help of my young nephew.

Bear in mind that the videos below (and a few more I'll present tomorrow), were conceived while riding in the car with my mother and nephew.

I actually didn't write anything down (not even a script), I just rehearsed the planned videos in head, then I shot them whenever we stopped the car do get out walk around. Very Happy

I may not have gotten every video right on the first take, but I actually don't remember a single time when I flubbed my dialog and had to do it over.

Bear in mind, guys, that I don't expect anybody to think these videos are hysterical . . . just mildly amusing, considering the fact that they were done on the fly, so to speak. :win:

Feel free to write "review" on the posts which present my "no-budget independent films". But try to kind, okay?

"We Were the First"

Here's a mini-movie from Bud the Independent Film Director. I call it We Were the First

____________________ "We Were the First"

"Interview with a Zionian"

Variety says that this new film from independent filmmaker Bud Brewster is, "An interesting blend of science fiction, documentary, and social commentary."

Gee, that's odd. I thought it was just a silly little bit of humor.

Hmmmm . . . Confused

"We take you now to our Galactic News Network reporter in the field, Bud Brewster. Are you there, Bud?"

_________________ Interview with a Zionian

“We Came in Vain”

Hey, I made a sci-fi movie today, on location in Utah!

It's not very long . . . and it has a small cast . . . and there isn't much action . . . but I like it anyway.

Take a peek.

_______________________ We Came in Vain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> What's New at All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: