ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Threads about Imaginary Sequels & Alternate Plotlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:34 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING! Reply with quote

This new forum is intended to encourage our members to compose replies to some of the more elaborate posts I've made, like the ones under the titles Thinking Outside the "Plot"! and Let's Create a Sequel!. Very Happy

Naturally, the threads in which I first made the posts below contain any-and-all replies our members wanted to make — and there have been many great ones, too! Very Happy

However, what I'm hoping for in this new forum is feedback on my own ideas, as well as new ideas by you guys on the same subjects. Unfortunately, my original posts haven't generated many replies, — and that's a bit disappointing. Sad

So, this forum will give our members a central location for some of the posts I've created which were designed to challenge your imaginations! Cool

A small request: If you just want to post general info about the movies the threads are about, please do it in the original threads.

In other words, this forum is for wild, wonderful, wacky, original ideas! Mr. Green

And so, folks, put on your thinking caps, roll up your sleeves, and burn the midnight oil! Brew yourself a fresh pot of coffee and rise to this new challenge like a true Super Hero Sci-Fi Fan.

Please make All Sci-Fi the showplace for those imaginative thoughts which your favorite classics have inspired. I'm sure you've got terrific concepts of your own — and we're all eager to hear them!

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that sometimes we all get a bit weary of trying to find new things to say about our beloved classic science fiction movies — especially the ones from the 1950s, which seem pretty dated in many ways here in the 21st Century. Confused

But I think the threads I've created below demonstrate the value of the concepts presented in those great films.

And what I love doing most is exploring those concept . . . without being hampered by the limitations of the low-budget movies which presented them.

So, please join me by doing something which famed sci-fi author Larry Niven calls, "Playing with ideas". Very Happy

Enjoy the threads below, and then add your own thoughts on the fun ideas they describe! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Threads about Imaginary Sequels & Alternate Plotlines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: