ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hollywood Presents Jules Verne (new book by Brian Taves)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Reference Books
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Joyce
Solar Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: Hollywood Presents Jules Verne (new book by Brian Taves) Reply with quote

It was my privilege to receive a preview manuscript of Hollywood Presents Jules Verne - The Father of Science Fiction on Screen by Brian Taves. Taves' book is now available for pre-order on Amazon (May of '15) and I believe that a couple of bucks can be saved if the book is ordered before the publishing date.

Here's a link to my Goodreads review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1130711264

Hoping everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season! !

Steve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Reference Books All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: