ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ARTC - Who Is This Shakespeare Person, Anyway?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Fiction in Other Audio/Visual Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ticket2theMoon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:05 pm    Post subject: ARTC - Who Is This Shakespeare Person, Anyway? Reply with quote

Before the world shut down, Atlanta Radio Theatre Company put on a series of live shows in the Lumiere Lounge in Atlanta. This is a comedy piece that makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it. There is adventure in sound!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YPzxN1_9Nk

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iicket2theMoon is my daughter, and I'm proud of her involvement in the Atlanta Radio Theater Company.

This video was made live at the Lumiere Lounge in Atlanta, so the lighting is, unfortunately, very low. It's shame we can't see the faces of the performers. But, of course, it's supposed to be purely audio experience anyway.

_______ Who Is This Shakespeare Person Anyway?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Fiction in Other Audio/Visual Media All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: