ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bud's Imaginary Sequels to Classic Movies!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:46 pm    Post subject: Bud's Imaginary Sequels to Classic Movies! Reply with quote

I'm very eager to hear what you guys think of the imaginary sequels I've posted recently, such as the ones below.

Target Earth (1954) with a redesigned robot and a brilliant theory about why Venus was inhabited until very recently.

And there's my third sequel for The Creature from the Black Lagoon, which explains why the Gillman got so damn fat in the third movie — which I FIXED in the second image below! Shocked

Then there's my sequel for It Came from Outer Space, in which I compared the aliens to jellyfish.

I also proposed that the alien who supposedly died in the mine shaft actually survived!

The alien then had to hide among the citizens of Sand Rock, AZ, while it hoped that the ship would come back to rescue him! Shocked

Frankly, I think the best of the bunch is my sequel to The Rocket Man, which is actually a prequel to This Island Earth.

That one suggests that an interstellar toy company located on Metaluna before the war with the Zagons operated under a name that was a variation of the name of their own home world.

I'm also rather proud of my suggestion concerning a sequel for Tobor the Great, in which the robot is part of a crew who journeys to Mars and discovers a colony being built by aliens from another star system!

Come one, guys, All Sci-Fi is a website devoted to the presentation of new ideas — not just discussions of information about the old movies and shows we all love!

Please share your thoughts concerning my descriptions of these imaginary sequels — as well as the modified jpegs I've created for your enjoyment!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Contact All Sci-Fi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: