ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mark Your 2016 Calendars!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Star Trek on Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulldogtrekker
Space Sector Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 am    Post subject: Mark Your 2016 Calendars! Reply with quote

Mark your Star Trek 2016 Calendars
StarTrek,com staff

We've really all just turned the calendar to 2015, but Universe Calendars already is already fast forwarding to 2016. And they're going all out, with five (5) different 2016 Star Trek calendars set to be available this fall.

Here's a breakdown:

Star Trek: The Original Series 2016 will showcase iconic moments and lines from fan-favorite episodes of the series that started it all. Episodes represented will include "The City on the Edge of Forever," "Mirror, Mirror," "Balance of Terror" and "Arena."

BDT:This is the type of calendar I prefer; I could never read the Ships of the Line calendar easily.

Star Trek: Ships of the Line 2016 will feature 13 stunning, never-before-seen works celebrating the famous ships and vessels from all corners of the Star Trek universe -- and they're the winning entries from a fan contest sponsored by StarTrek.com. It will include several versions of the U.S.S. Enterprise and other Federation starships, a Klingon Birds-of-Prey and a Borg Cube.

Read more by clicking on the link:LINK:
http://startrek.com/article/mark-your-calendars

Last edited by bulldogtrekker on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Robert (Butch) Day
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Your 2016 Calendars! Reply with quote

bulldogtrekker wrote:
— iconic moments and lines —

Back when PSST was active (Ya' know, The Age of Trekosaurs, the 1970s to 1980s), there was a game we played using those lines. String Them Together.

Exampli Gratia:

McCoy: What is it?
Kirk: It's a 'McCoy' pill!
Scotty: It's green.
Kirk: My chicken sandwich and coffee!
Scotty; Aye. They're everywhere. Even into the machinery!
Kirk: How do we get rid of them?
Spock: It was really Mr. Scott's idea.
Scotty: I gave them a good home.
Kirk: WHERE?!?!?
Scotty: I gave them to the Klingons.
Kirk: NOT with my ship, you don't!

That last line of Kirk's became the penultimate PSST rejoinder!

Laughing
bulldogtrekker
Space Sector Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: 2016 desk calendars Reply with quote

2016 desk calendars
By StarTrek.com Staff

It's not too early to think about what you'll be up to in 2016, (besides, of course, celebrating Star Trek's 50 anniversary), so it's not to early to lock in your schedule with one of the several Star Trek 2016 available now in the Star Trek Shop here at StarTrek.com. The calendars include:

Star Trek 2016 Daily Calendar -- This special edition of the Star Trek Daily 2016 Day-to-Day Calendar is every Trekker's ultimate source for official Star Trek quotations, trivia, character biographies and lore from across the sapn of Federation history. It costs $14.99.

Star Trek Executive 2016 Calendar -- Boasting an elegant cover with the Starfleet delta shield, the Star Trek 2015-2016 16-month Executive Engagement Calendar features a streamlined layout for keeping track of appointments, dates, and occasions using sleek Star Trek typefaces. It costs $14.99......

LINK:
http://www.startrek.com/article/available-now-star-trek-2016-calendars
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Star Trek on Television All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: