ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R.I.P. Karen Montgomery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulldogtrekker
Space Sector Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: R.I.P. Karen Montgomery Reply with quote

R.I.P. Karen Montgomery (Star Trek TNG Guest Star)

StarTrek.com is saddened to report the passing of actress, producer and Star Trek: The Next Generation guest star Karen Montgomery, who passed away on December 4. Montgomery, who was 66 years old, succumbed to breast cancer in Los Angeles following a decade-long fight with the illness.

Montgomery, in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Angel One," portrayed Beata, the Elected One mistress of Angel I. The character led a female-dominated planet. Other film and television acting credits included Kojak, Going in Style, Nero Wolfe, Amazon Women on the Moon and L.A. Law. As a producer, she helped bring Diary of Hitman, Til There Was You and the documentary Special Thanks to Roy London to the screen.

According to the trade paper Variety, Montgomery is survived by her husband, director Christopher Monger; her mother; Susan Nelson; and brother, Carl Montgomery.

BDT: She always reminded me of Teri Garr.

- See more at: http://www.startrek.com/article/remembering-tng-guest-star-karen-montgomery#sthash.U76GmltO.dpuf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: