ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remembered comedy sketch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Remembered comedy sketch. Reply with quote

I don't know if this belongs here or not, but here I go.

I remember seeing a comedy sketch as a small child, over 50 years ago. I don't know who did it, but I suspect that it was Ernie Kovacs.

You see a model of a Japanese village on a table. You hear the buzzing of a flying insect, and one of the buildings pops open revealing a miniature radar antenna. The antenna searches for a target, and when it locks on a second building pops open revealing a miniature ack-ack gun. The ack-ack gun starts firing until you hear the insect die.

Does anyone else remember this?

David.
Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly sounds like Kovacs kind of gag. He was about the only one on a national level I can think of who did that kind of thing.

Gord Green
Galactic Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: