ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
The place to “find your people”.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muppets from Space (1999)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Movies from 1970 to 2000
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject: Muppets from Space (1999) Reply with quote

You have to be in just the right childlike mood to watch a Muppet movie — and some are clearly better than others.

The good ones (in my opinion) include the original, The Muppet Movie (1979), along with The Great Muppet Caper (1981), and Muppet Treasure Island (1996).

This one came out just three years after that wonderful version of the Robert Louis Stephenson pirate adventure — and yet I've never seen it. It's now on my Netflix list, and in about a week I'll be filled with strong opinions — both pro and con — about this movie. Very Happy

Meanwhile, here's the trailer. If any of you guys are filled with your own strong opinions — both pro and con — this is the place to tell us about them.

God knows this anemic little message board could certainly use a few more comments from our small number of active members, among the mostly inactive 149 members-in-name-only who never post a damn thing. Rolling Eyes

We all need to help keep All Sci-Fi active and interesting. Rolling Eyes

Come on, guys! Express yourselves! Be proactive!

Pump a little life into this 15-year-long project of mine that seems to be one of the last messages boards still struggling to survive. Sad

Strike a blow against those morons who prefer Facebook! Post intelligent messages which will still be here next year — comments dedicated to subjects more intelligent than what people are having for dinner, or how cute their new puppy looked after he got caught shitting in the laundry basket . . . Rolling Eyes

_________ Muppets From Space (1999) Trailer #1

Bud Brewster
Galactic Fleet Admiral (site admin)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to report that Muppets from Space is a complete waste of time.

This explains why the movie fell two millions dollars short of breaking even at the box office, and it received poor reviews.

Ah, well. Please learn from my mistake and pick something better to watch . . . Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Sci-Fi Movies from 1970 to 2000 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: