ALL SCI-FI Forum Index ALL SCI-FI
Nothin' but pure science fiction!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a Title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Published Sci-Fi Novels and Short Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garthozz
Space Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:13 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Title Reply with quote

Many years ago I read a fascinating sci-fi novel which began with the lead character regaining consciousness and realising his brain had been transplanted into some other sort of being. I think his first thoughts were along the lines, "Long way between bars out here.” because he was in a desertlike scene. I think his background was that he was some sort of government agent, maybe travelling in time, and I think he come up against an android adversary which was a Korg robot. Anyone know what the story title is and who wrote it? I'd love to read it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALL SCI-FI Forum Index -> Published Sci-Fi Novels and Short Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: